Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Addiction After First Hit?
MDMA
by Killer Boots Man
Citation:   Killer Boots Man. "Addiction After First Hit?: An Experience with MDMA (exp41238)". Erowid.org. Oct 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/41238

.5 tablets oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

Whats up everyone. First time caller, long time listener lol

I tried x for the 1st time last night, I took half a pill of supposedly pure mdma, and I fell in total love with it. The whole experience was fantastic..everything went real smooth, I had a little bit of dry mouth and my throat swelled up a little bit, but I kept drinking water in moderation (not too much, but enuough to make up for wat my body was losing) and everything went great, until the next day...

I'm not depressed, I'm not angry or anything negative like that. I just really really really want another hit like right now lol and I'm thankful I'm strong willed enough to tell myself no, to wait until the weekend.

I'm not on any medications as of now (Non- Stimulant strattera, I stopped taking it about 3/4 weeks before my first hit), I was alone for my first hit as well, very relaxed and laid back and just blasted my speakers out with house music..it was crazy

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 41238
Published: Oct 8, 2018Views: 692
MDMA (3) : General (1), First Times (2), Hangover / Days After (46), Unknown Context (20)