Fucked Out of My Mind
Methadone & Alprazolam (Xanax)
by Lurk3r aka Mad Max
Citation:   Lurk3r aka Mad Max. "Fucked Out of My Mind: An Experience with Methadone & Alprazolam (Xanax) (exp41251)". Erowid.org. Jun 14, 2007. erowid.org/exp/41251

4.0 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 2:00 5.0 mg insufflated Methadone (ground / crushed)
  T+ 2:40 4.0 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 5:30 3.0 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 8:20 5.0 mg oral Methadone

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

This is how it all began:

Monday 4:30 pm: popped 2 2mg Xanax, then after that half a bar(1mg)

I got back from class at 6:30pm, so I halved a 10mg Methadone and snorted it(man it burnt like a motherfucker!)

40 minutes later I took 2 more 2mg bars while typing an essay. Miraculously, I finished it without a problem(ain't that some shit?!)

At about 10pm, I picked up 10 more Xanax from my friend's mom and proceded to take 1 - 2mg and a half a bar.

Got home without a problem! By 11:00pm, I was totally mind fucked and kept stumbling around with very blurred vision to try to find my cigs. Damn, that was a long adventure. Took me 30 goddamn minutes to find them. So I went outside and smoked a whole pack of basics lights in 1 hour(felt relaxing).

12:50am Took the other half of the the 5mg Methadone

Now it is 1:44am, and completely disoriented, but I was very relaxed and euphoric often forgetting things. But it didn't matter.

Overall, I experienced no negative reactions whatsoever.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 41251
Published: Jun 14, 2007Views: 34,794
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), Methadone (166) : Alone (16), General (1)