New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Builds Up a Tolerance Rather Quickly
Zolpidem
by tiger
Citation:   tiger. "Builds Up a Tolerance Rather Quickly: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp41284)". Erowid.org. Oct 3, 2021. erowid.org/exp/41284

20 - 40 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

Ambein Experiances/Muses

Wow......a very nice pharmy. I dont usually go for that type of thing (painkillers ect..) but Ambein gives me a totally different type of sensation. Maybe like a low level acid trip. I received mild hallucinations at 20mgs and pretty intense ones at 40 mg. I got that 'factory' kind of feeling that I tend to get on acid or shrooms. Everything was moving as though it were on an assembly line.

I would also suggest never ever ever driving on this drug. I would hit something....no question. I've driven on everything out there but this is by far the most difficult because I simply can not comprehend what the hell is going on around me. It also seems to bulid up a tolerence rather quickly. 20mg used to get me lifted....now it takes at least 40 :(

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 41284
Published: Oct 3, 2021Views: 235
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : Unknown Context (20), Difficult Experiences (5), Retrospective / Summary (11)