responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Too Much?
Olanzapine
by Moxiousness
Citation:   Moxiousness. "Too Much?: An Experience with Olanzapine (exp41324)". Erowid.org. Jun 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/41324

20 mg oral Pharms - Olanzapine (pill / tablet)

It was a wednesday night and I decided to try 20mg Zyprexa. I took it immediately after eating a large dinner, and washed it down with Diet Coke.

I was about to cook some marijuana butter to cook some delicious peanut butter cookies, for me and my friends L and C to eat. L and C had to leave to go drop something off, which left me at my house alone for about 30 minutes (approximately). Sometime during this period I felt extremely uncomfortable. It's not something I can describe good, but kind of like the feeling I get from dramamine, a clenched muscle feeling.

As soon as I started feeling that I layed down on my bed and thats all I remember. This was about 8PM so it was still relatively early for me, as I don't usually go to sleep until 2-4AM. I slept until 12PM, and got around 16 hours of sleep, and woke up feeling groggy and sort of distant.

Here's a recap of the report:

Dose: 20mg
Effects: Sedated, uncomfortable tension in muscles
Duration: Unknown, as I went to sleep
Summary: It's highly unlikely that I would try this pharmaceutical again, but I would consider it given a much smaller dosage (5mg or so).

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 41324
Published: Jun 6, 2018Views: 2,445
Pharms - Olanzapine (260) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)