Nothing Spectacular for Me
Cocaine
by Epigone
Citation:   Epigone. "Nothing Spectacular for Me: An Experience with Cocaine (exp41341)". Erowid.org. Nov 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/41341

2 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

It ain't no amphetamine

I'm 20 years old and have done my fair share of substances. Lately I've been doing amphetamines regularly, Adderall and Dexedrine. Nothing can beat it, so I thought. So tonight my dealer contacted me and said he had some coke. He was jacked up on it and raving about it. Everything I heard was that it was like speed except didn't last as long. I figured I would try it considering I love amphetamines so much. After doing a line and not feeling too much, I did a fatter line. I physically felt jacked up, and much cleaner (less anxiety and jitteriness) than speed, but there was no euphoria. It's still in me and is NOTHING spectacular. I wasted my money on an amphetamine wannabe that costs a million times more.

Basically, it's a waste of money. This coke is nothing that it is cracked up to be, even less enjoyable than I expected and my expectations were low.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 41341
Published: Nov 9, 2018Views: 758
Cocaine (13) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)