Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Cleansing Tears
Ecstasy
by RacerX
Citation:   RacerX. "Cleansing Tears: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp4140)". Erowid.org. Dec 9, 2000. erowid.org/exp/4140

oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

I have probably done 100 doses of Ecstasy in the last year (in doses of 1-5 pills), and I thought I was the only one who experienced uncontrollable and/or unwarranted crying. It's funny, the day after I usually smoke large amounts of marijuana bacause it goes well with the lethargy, and usually sometime during the day My eyes will begin to gush tears uncontrollably. There is no sadness or traditional facial expressions accompanying the tears, just tears. It will usually last for 2 or three minutes. And after-words I feel cleansed and free. While I wouldn't say this is the only reason I engage in this type of behavior, it is clearly listed as one of my primary benefits. Is this unhealthy?

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 4140
Published: Dec 9, 2000Views: 9,071
MDMA (3) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)