Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
OD on GHB while having the flu
GHB
by Jake
Citation:   Jake. "OD on GHB while having the flu: An Experience with GHB (exp4142)". Erowid.org. Dec 9, 2000. erowid.org/exp/4142

oral GHB (liquid)

I had the flu for about 2 days, pretty much bed ridden. Early in the morning , around 4:00 A.M. I could not sleep, so I ingested the GHB. After about 15 to 20 minutes I became very sexually aroused, my wife did not want to do anything so I tried to sleep. Eventually I wasn't responding to my wife trying to talk to me. I could hear her, but I didn't feel like replying. My wife then called the paramedics.

One thing I need to tell you is, at this same time I had been doing a cycle of steroids. The paramedics came and my blood pressure was 270/120. This was stroke level. They took me to the hospital, at that time I was dehydrated,they put two Iv's to increase my fluid level. I felt like trowing up ,but I did not. About two hours later I felt better and I went home. I have done GHB many times since, but that time was the worst. If you are going to take GHB, don't take too much at one time.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 4142
Published: Dec 9, 2000Views: 18,503
GHB (25) : Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Health Problems (27), Small Group (2-9) (17)