Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Loss Of Magic
Ecstasy
by Greg
Citation:   Greg. "Loss Of Magic: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp4149)". Erowid.org. Dec 9, 2000. erowid.org/exp/4149

oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

I have taken ecstasy about 10 times in a number of environments and I feel a loss of magic in the drug. I remember the first time I took this drug, I was overwhelmed with emotions I have never felt. It was unbelievable. But now, its nothing special. I think it is because i learned to control my roll. I know how to handle it now.

Before, ecstasy took me over. I couldn't control myself. Now, after the 10 times I have rolled, I'm not overwhelmed anymore. Its nothing special now. Another factor is the crash. I feel SO AWFUL after a night on ecstasy that I think I would be better off not even taking it. As soon as the peek ends, I feel drained of all energy. I am usually depressed for the next 3 days. Ecstasy isn't even worth taking for me anymore.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 4149
Published: Dec 9, 2000Views: 4,089
MDMA (3) : General (1), Post Trip Problems (8), Various (28)