individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Not Too Cool
Inhalants - Gas
by Inhalants
Citation:   Inhalants. "Not Too Cool: An Experience with Inhalants - Gas (exp41491)". Erowid.org. Mar 16, 2007. erowid.org/exp/41491

inhaled Inhalants

I was out in my garage huffing gas. I blacked out and all I could see was a little black room with a man and a hose, the man left leaving me all alone in the room, I thought it was real and I started crying I didnt know how I was goin to get out and I thought I was trapped there forever, I returned to my normal state and I tried to stand up and I hit my head knocking myself unconcious. I deffinatly did not like this experiance and I dont recommend any huffs gas.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 41491
Published: Mar 16, 2007Views: 3,068
Inhalants (29) : General (1), Bad Trips (6), Entities / Beings (37), Health Problems (27), Alone (16)