Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Not a Trip Just a Trip
Salvia divinorum (10X)
by wow
Citation:   wow. "Not a Trip Just a Trip: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (10X) (exp41547)". Erowid.org. Aug 26, 2021. erowid.org/exp/41547

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)
  1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)

Well
I completely respect the lady now
she was very kind to me.
I was urged to learn a new sense or respect for reality
(It is overated. Reality I mean)
I took One large hit and began to feel high a sense of peace and could feel as if I were a voice without a Body Void of all substance and form.
And then I decided to take a 2nd hit this is where the trip got scary I felt a sense of panic as well as when I was talking I was out of sync with everything I could feel a whole body buzz.
I drank some water and I could feel it go thru my whole body.
It was an overall enlightening experience my clarity of thought increased 100 fold.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 41547
Published: Aug 26, 2021Views: 256
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Entities / Beings (37), Poetry (43), Unknown Context (20)