Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Bunk Ass Crap
Red Rock & Cannabis
by Special K
Citation:   Special K. "Bunk Ass Crap: An Experience with Red Rock & Cannabis (exp41557)". Erowid.org. Jun 28, 2007. erowid.org/exp/41557

3 bowls smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  3 bowls smoked Red Rock

I decided to trade some nugs for some opium. I had tried a tiny ass bit on a bowl with some of said nugs. It was red and very different from the last time I got some (black O) a few years back. Unfortunelately I was relying on my friend with the shit not to be a fuckin idiot. Wasn't sure sbout it so decided to try more. Got 4.8 grams. Packed 3 bongs with a mix of nugs and burnt it all up. I thought I felt some additional effects but wasn't sure. Twenty minutes after smoking I read up online and found the articles on this fake ass shit. Then I fully comprehended my situation.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 41557
Published: Jun 28, 2007Views: 4,384
Red Rock (156), Cannabis (1) : Alone (16), General (1)