Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Responsible Parental Ecstasy Use
Ecstasy
by Mandy
Citation:   Mandy. "Responsible Parental Ecstasy Use: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp4159)". Erowid.org. Dec 9, 2000. erowid.org/exp/4159

oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

BODY WEIGHT: 11.5 kg

I have been taking Ecstasy now for about 2 and a half years, I'm 26 and my husband who is 25 also takes pills, we have a four year old and we are living proof that you can take ecstasy and not let it overtake your everyday life.

We use now a lot less than we used to, i have in the past been a pill monster. The key to taking ecstacy is not to take too much or too often as the more you take it the less effects you feel, in my time I have been known to take ten in a night, but now that my husband and i do it together it is fab every time and everytime we take it it is a special experience not just something we do so that we can go out. We don't need to take pills everytime we go out but we generally do because we love the feeling it gives us while we are out and also with friends but te best bit is when it is just the two of you and it gets all tender. Oh and the sex is absolutely fantastic.

At the time of writing this report we have come in from a fab night out, we are still high and we are loving every minute, and there's more to come.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 4159
Published: Dec 9, 2000Views: 4,245
MDMA (3) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)