Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Visine Didn't Work
Cannabis, Urine Testing & Visine
by SoLiTUdE
Citation:   SoLiTUdE. "Visine Didn't Work: An Experience with Cannabis, Urine Testing & Visine (exp41648)". Erowid.org. Mar 23, 2005. erowid.org/exp/41648

0.5 g oral Cannabis (cookie / food)

My mother drug tests me, I read about putting 6ml in a 60cc sample of urine. She uses Home Marijuana Test Kits that she buys at pharmacies.

I had smoked 2 bowls of headies weed on friday night, for the first time in over 2 weeks (I know I was clean previously because I had been drugtested by her 3 days before I smoked again, and I passed). Saturday night, I smoked another bowl. Sunday morning I ate a poptart with about .5 grams of shwagg cooked in. Tuesday, I was tested.

So, I put approximatly 6ml of visine in the urine (slightly diluted because I drank 3 cups of water beforehand). I failed.

So people who say that visine yield false negatives are wrong, because in my experience, it does not. I'm 17 years old, weigh 130.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 41648
Published: Mar 23, 2005Views: 14,935
Drug Testing (59) : Not Applicable (38), General (1)