Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Magic in the Snow
Ecstasy
by Naturelover
Citation:   Naturelover. "Magic in the Snow: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp4173)". Erowid.org. Dec 14, 2000. erowid.org/exp/4173

1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

Me and my friend T were planning a trip to his winter cabin to trip in the snow. We aquired 2 'twin blades' ecstasy pill and also purchased some herb and two packs of cigarettes. We were very lucky in aquiring the E too because our normal hookup couldn't come through and it just so happened another friend of ours could get some. We left for the cabin at 6:00 and were there by 7:30. We chilled and played some 007 on nintendo until about 12:00 when we decided it was time to ingest our pills. We were a bit anxious at first, but this settled with time. About an hour later the E rushed to my head in a stream of emotions and thoughts. One of the thoughts being we need to take a magic journey through the snow. Me and T put on our snow clothes and trekked outside. The world as I know it changed before my eyes. The moon made the trees with snow covering them come alive. Everything was moving around me and it seemed as if nature was sharing this evening with us. T and I began talking about various things that are going on in our lives right now and just basically releasing all my built up stress. It came time to smoke the herb we brought with us and as soon as I took the first hit the sky lit up. Me and T both saw it so I know that I was not just seeing things. Cigarettes had never tasted better in my entire life and the well water we brought with us that was ice cold tasted heavenly. That night T and I shared an unforgetable experiance that I will remember for the rest of my life. For one night everything in the world seemed absolutly perfect. The next day I just reflected on my experiance and decided next year we will do this again. Thank you for reading my experience and remember to be safe when using Ecstasy.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 4173
Published: Dec 14, 2000Views: 4,103
MDMA (3) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Nature / Outdoors (23), Glowing Experiences (4)