Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Let Me Get 3 Blows
Heroin
by diablita
Citation:   diablita. "Let Me Get 3 Blows: An Experience with Heroin (exp41858)". Erowid.org. Apr 19, 2018. erowid.org/exp/41858

repeated insufflated Heroin (powder / crystals)

I used heroin for the first time with my boyfriend. I went to his house and saw him in such a comatose state that I thought he was either asleep or really drunk. He made me a small line and told me to try a little. Now, I've done some drugs in my life such as weed and coke, so I'm not totally naive about drugs, but I always thought heroin was liquid that you shot up. Therefore, when I saw the line, I didn't put two and two together. So, I did my line and it felt like nails were being pounded into my skull. I just kept grabbing the back of my head and saying 'Oh my god! oh my god', then all of a sudden, I felt the rush. It was great. I barely did any, but that must have been one of the best nights of my life. Not only did it seem like all my problems had disappeared, but that was the best sex I had in my life.

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

My boyfriend, his friend, his girlfriend and I all started using. It started out every weekend, then every three days, then daily. To be honest, we were having a good time. Its important to understand that not only did I get addicted to the drug itself, I got addicted to the lifestyle. Driving to the ghetto (where us hispanics stick out like sore thumbs), making the lines on the back of a cd case while driving out of the ghetto, everyone doing their line followed by the silence while we enjoyed our high. Sure we got ripped off once or twice, got hassled by the police, but it was worth it. (or so we thought).

In the end, after using on a daily basis for 7 months, the bad things started happening. My boyfriend and I lost money, jobs, apartment,and finally the car. We were so damn close to getting arrested for posession that I was mentally going over who my one phone call was going to be to. I lost 50 pounds, became pale, and ruined my nose. I lost relationships with friends and family and found myself scamming whoever I could to get money.

Do I still use today? Yes, but only once a week. The only way I got off of it in the first place was by taking methadone, but that shit is even worse than heroin. Everyone learns from their mistakes, and although this is the BEST drug that exists in my opinion, it can really fuck up a life.

Good Luck!

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 41858
Published: Apr 19, 2018Views: 1,851
Heroin (27) : Not Applicable (38), Addiction & Habituation (10), Retrospective / Summary (11), First Times (2), General (1)