Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
The Effects Never Came
LSD
by T
Citation:   T. "The Effects Never Came: An Experience with LSD (exp41899)". Erowid.org. Feb 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/41899

2 hits oral LSD (blotter / tab)
  1 cig. smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

[Erowid Note: A substance(s) in this report might be identified incorrectly. Erowid reviewers question the author's identification of the drug described. Although the report is included in the collection, the substance might be something other than the author believed it to be.]

Nothing..on acid

My friends Chris and Alex were over at a good friend of theirs' house one friday night, and I had to work. I was planning on going over there and dropping acid for the first time after work, but things didn't work out well. I ended up over at Chris' apartment the following Wednesday, and I dropped my two hits then.

My history with psychedelics is as follows: I have eaten chocolates on several occasions, I frequently eat DXM, I have tried morning glory seeds, and of course I smoke herb on a daily basis.

Anyway, I popped the two hits in my mouth at around 7:30 and sucked on them for a good 5 minutes, making sure that they were soaked into my tongue, and then swallowed them. I jammed with Chris for a while, not really paying attention to anything. About an hour later, I realized that I was not experiencing any effects. Alex suggested that my onset was just slower than most people's. I didn't want to believe it, but I did and went outside to smoke a cigarette. At 9:45 I was beginning to think that Alex had fucked me over with fake acid, but I watched him cut my hits from the same blotter him and C had done the previous Friday. I kept waiting for any psychedelic effects, but they never came and I finally went to sleep around 4:30.

Let me also say that I have eaten chocolates before to extremely minor, if any, effects. Meanwhile, Chris always trips out of his mind when he eats those.

I don't understand why I could eat these psychedelics and not feel a damn thing?

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 41899
Published: Feb 21, 2018Views: 828
LSD (2) : Small Group (2-9) (17), What Was in That? (26), First Times (2), General (1)