Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Not a very good idea
2C-T-7
by TheOtherSide
Citation:   TheOtherSide. "Not a very good idea: An Experience with 2C-T-7 (exp4198)". Erowid.org. Dec 13, 2000. erowid.org/exp/4198

10 mg smoked 2C-T-7 (powder / crystals)

I tried to smoke the HCL form out of a bowl sprinkled over some marijuana but it wasn't any good. This time I decided I would vaporize the freebase form. I measured out 10mg of the HCL and put it in my vaporizer. Now I dropped a drop of ammonia over it and set it aside to evaporate. After it was all gone I turned on the torch and got ready to smoke. I allowed it to fill up as much as possible with the vapor then quickly inhaled. I hadn't even inhaled half of it and I was forced to blow it all out. It was the same terrible burning it gave me when I snorted it but this time I couldn't use the Lidocaine.

It keeped getting worse for the next five minutes or so. It hurt quite a bit to breath. This defenately wasn't good. Eventually, after about 30 minutes I started to feel a little better. The pain went away and I noticed I was tripping a bit. It was a very mild trip with little visuals. It actually felt pretty good but this seems like a a sure way to die. I strongly discourage everyone from using this route of ingestion.

Be careful, know your body.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 4198
Published: Dec 13, 2000Views: 20,176
2C-T-7 (54) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)