Not a Good Mix
Hydrocodone & Alcohol - Hard
by Poet
Citation:   Poet. "Not a Good Mix: An Experience with Hydrocodone & Alcohol - Hard (exp42134)". Erowid.org. Sep 20, 2021. erowid.org/exp/42134

15 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)
  1500 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)
    oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)

It was my first time with vicodin. I popped three of the 5/500 milligram tablets, probably more then I should have taken. To add, I took a little more then a swig of scotch-whisky. Within the hour, I was relaxed, a sort of headachey. I passed out on my bed and woke up sick. I stumbled to my bathroom and vomited countless times. Whatever I ate i vomited. Even when I sucked on an ice cube. And when there was nothing left in my stomach, I got the sensation of throwing up without actually throwing up. I had an intense hangover, with a mega headache, an unsettled stomach, and I was hungry as hell. It was the worst drug experience of my life. I learned a great lesson though, for me, alcohol and vicodin don't mix!

Next time, not so much Vicodin, absolutely no alcohol

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 42134
Published: Sep 20, 2021Views: 218
Hydrocodone (111), Alcohol - Hard (198) : Unknown Context (20), Hangover / Days After (46), Difficult Experiences (5), Combinations (3)