New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Dennis McKenna, Ken Kesey, or the Shulgins
Honestly Does Help Migraines
LSD
by Kelly
Citation:   Kelly. "Honestly Does Help Migraines: An Experience with LSD (exp42212)". Erowid.org. Jul 11, 2007. erowid.org/exp/42212

1 hit oral LSD (blotter / tab)

I have gotten 'migraines' sense I was about 10. After seeing the LSD web pages, I grew an interest for this substance. I heard it was in town from some 'buddies' and I decided I'de try it.

At this point I was getting headaches basically everyday, not knowing about the rumor that it supposively allows headaches to decrease. Well just about everybody that takes LSD knows there is a chance of having a 'bad trip', when I got it, my best friend told me that when I take it, I should be in a good mood...so I didnt have a bad experience. I had a headache, so I figured that I would wait until that passed. I wrapped it in tin foil, storing it for the naxt day. Well the next day I had an even worste headache, and I was considering if I should see a doctor, but I didnt know if they would drug test me or something (I smoke marijuana ocassionaly) so of course I hesitated, and didnt go. I was kind of mad that I couldn't take the LSD tab sitting, at that time, in front of me, sense it is extremly rare out here in connecticut.

After about 30 minutes of looking at the tab, I said screw it and took it. About 25 min's later, I was feeling pretty good, seeing waves and etc, but nothing big, basically a good experience. Whilst I was on the drug, I didnt really notice if I had a headache or not, but afterwards when I woke up the next day I was fine and feeling really good...headache free, which my next headache was about, I'de say a week and a half later, which I ussually get around 3-4 in that period.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 42212
Published: Jul 11, 2007Views: 13,205
LSD (2) : First Times (2), Health Benefits (32), Alone (16)