Three Years?????
Alprazolam (Xanax)
by Cristalanhenny
Citation:   Cristalanhenny. "Three Years?????: An Experience with Alprazolam (Xanax) (exp42339)". Erowid.org. Jul 11, 2016. erowid.org/exp/42339

repeated   Pharms - Alprazolam

The first time I ever tried Bars was in Oct. Of 2002 at a party I had while my dad was out of town. Me and my friends got some and took them I guess I was on about 1 maybe 1 and half. We drank and smoked and had a great time. The next day my dad was coming home but I didn't care about cleaning up the house all I wanted to do was get more bars as did everyone else.

So the next day we spent the day doing more bars. Mostly snorting them because we were young and thought this would get us more trashed. Our unconscious goal was to always get as trashed as possible, never caring what the outcome would be. That was basically my first experience with bars, it's so short cause I can't really remember anything. Bars totally wipe out my memory when I over do them. As time went on I became heavily addicted to them as much as I would hate to admit it. Everyday became focused on how to get bars, how to get the money for bars, etc. I was known as a barhead. And in my eyes there was nothing wrong with me.
I was known as a barhead. And in my eyes there was nothing wrong with me.

So for the next 3 years I was doing bars basically every other day. My tolerance became very high, I always had at least 3, but mostly would take 6 or more. On my 18th birthday me and my roommate bought 25 and split them up between the two of us. Another thing is that you might be planning on only taking 2 but then you forget how many you're actually on and could end up in the long run taking about 10.

I always drank and smoked along with them which is a mind eraser combination. Something that I also noticed, which is the main reason why I did bars, was because I hate the taste of liquor. When I take bars I don't taste it especially after 1, 2 shots of a beer then the taste is GONE. I would always do them on the weekend or basically whenever I had a chance. Now bars also have an afterlife this means the next day I would still feel them. I wouldn't really know that I felt them but I did. Sometimes I didn't even remember the next day till towards the end, besides the fact that the whole day is sleeping. Another thing is that I become very kleptomaniac I guess this is because I really just don't care. My brain kind of goes on pause, nothing is happening up there.

Now I have not done bars in about 2 months. I was taking them for about 3 years and honestly I can't remember much, just clips of nights. I did some very stupid shit as I become very horny on them and there is no thinking. To tell you the truth if there were bars in front of me right now I would take it no doubt in my mind. But I'm glad I'm not around them, I lost friends, memories, and too many other things.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 42339
Published: Jul 11, 2016Views: 4,871
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Various (28), Addiction & Habituation (10), Retrospective / Summary (11)