Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Meds Screw My Head Up
Venlafaxine & LSD
by Matthew 'Holden' Ulm
Citation:   Matthew 'Holden' Ulm. "Meds Screw My Head Up: An Experience with Venlafaxine & LSD (exp42405)". Erowid.org. Oct 31, 2018. erowid.org/exp/42405

225 mg oral Pharms - Venlafaxine (daily)
  1 tablet oral LSD (blotter / tab)

I recently read a report that someone had put up concerning the combination of venlafaxine and LSD. His report blamed the fact he did not trip because of his effexor, which is absolutly true. I am prescribed 225 mg of effexor a day. The same day I read 'F's' experience, my phone rang with the good news that silver was in town. I decided to not take my medicine for five days before I dosed. HALLELUJAH!! I finally had my first REAL trip in almost a year (about the time I began my medication). Personally I will avoid my meds for at least four days before dosing OR ingesting mushrooms.

Thanks for Reading, I hope this helps someone.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 42405
Published: Oct 31, 2018Views: 1,814
Pharms - Venlafaxine (191), LSD (2) : General (1), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)