Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
A Tidal Wave Was Pounding Into My Heart
Ephedrine
by Brian
Citation:   Brian. "A Tidal Wave Was Pounding Into My Heart: An Experience with Ephedrine (exp42619)". Erowid.org. Jan 3, 2020. erowid.org/exp/42619

2 tablets oral Ephedrine (pill / tablet)
  1 line insufflated Ephedrine (ground / crushed)

ephedrine

Well first of all wow what a rush. I took 2 pills and was feeling very good I was having a good time feeling like I was high on alot of caffeine. Well me and a friend decided to snort one and see what happened. We crushed up the pills and snorted up a line. WOW what a burn I mean I thought I was going to burn my nose off I began crying it was so harsh. Well when the nose burn went down it felt like a tidal wave was pounding into my heart very very nice feeling.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 42619
Published: Jan 3, 2020Views: 1,518
Ephedrine (23) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)