Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Yawn
Barbiturates (Phenobarbital)
by a human being
Citation:   a human being. "Yawn: An Experience with Barbiturates (Phenobarbital) (exp42743)". Erowid.org. Oct 10, 2007. erowid.org/exp/42743

500 mg oral Barbiturates - Phenobarbital (pill / tablet)

I have a fairly regular supply of phenobarbital, and I take advantage of it. My usual dose is 500 mg and that suits me well. 300 will do, 1000 is the limit for me.

Every expirience is about the same. Heavy sedation, lots of yawning, very little thinking, slow reaction time and terrible motor skills are things to expect. It's like being extremely tired except coffee wont pick me up.

Its a very fun drug, but not one to do the day before something important, and it can be addictive if taken on a regular basis.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 42743
Published: Oct 10, 2007Views: 11,630
Barbiturates (210) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)