Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
X Raver
Ecstasy
by Mike
Citation:   Mike. "X Raver: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp4276)". Erowid.org. Dec 16, 2000. erowid.org/exp/4276

tablets oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

I Have Been Doin Ectasy since Febuary 28, 1999. My first experience was so amazing. All it took was one time for me to get hooked to the drug and rave. I start out with one E each time and everytime the E wears off I would smoke weed to keep it going. After E after E then I realize I had done like 15. I told myself that I was going to stop but I keep getting urges to use it again so I did. After like 30 E I started to feel so depressed everytime the drugs wear off. Sometime I feel like killing my self because I feel so depressed. I was depressed about everything even things that is not too important. I haven't done E for a while now, but I still get the urges every now and then.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 4276
Published: Dec 16, 2000Views: 6,078
MDMA (3) : Unknown Context (20), Depression (15), Addiction & Habituation (10), Retrospective / Summary (11)