Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
I Was Just So Open About Talking
Cocaine
by Anthony
Citation:   Anthony. "I Was Just So Open About Talking: An Experience with Cocaine (exp42789)". Erowid.org. Apr 1, 2018. erowid.org/exp/42789

1 line insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:30 1 line insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:00   repeated insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

My first time with the blow

Yeah, yesterday I had my first real experience with the 'white lady'. I did a line or two a couple days ago but I guess the first time I did it, I really didn't get the full effect, it's more of a loading stage. I did my first line at 6:30pm and felt nothing, then about 30 minutes later I did a huge line and thats where it really started for me. I was just so open about talking, and I mean talking about everything, things I would never talk to normal. For the next 3 hours I did about a line every 30 minutes until about 10:15pm. It was like everything I did felt good, the only bad thing is I cannot sleep worth anything, I laid down at 1am and probably didn't sleep until 3am, that part sucked. I'll definitely do it for another month or so, that way I don't get hooked on that stuff, but I've done weed and this is so much better I hate to say it. You can sleep, function, and you don't eat your whole kitchen up, or anything for that matter.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 42789
Published: Apr 1, 2018Views: 668
Cocaine (13) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)