Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Passed the Screening
Drug Testing & Opiates
by Nyte
Citation:   Nyte. "Passed the Screening: An Experience with Drug Testing & Opiates (exp42864)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2007. erowid.org/exp/42864

IV Opiates

I was surprised by a Laboratory urine screen in the situation I was in; I Had just used opiates about 8 hours before the test.

I figured it would defiantly be positive. But I Drank a bunch of water (nearly a gallon) ASAP and urinated twice before testing I also made sure I used a sample from the middle of the urination. I donít know for sure if that helps at all but I had heard that, and needed all the help I could get so I did it.

The test was sent in and came back negative in about a week of the test date.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 42864
Published: Jun 25, 2007Views: 5,544
Opiates (207), Drug Testing (59) : General (1), Not Applicable (38)