New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art!
Donate $30 or more & get a piece of displayable blotter art,
some signed and limited edition. They make great framable gifts!
Tempting Death
LSD & Lithium
by R3volut10nary
Citation:   R3volut10nary. "Tempting Death: An Experience with LSD & Lithium (exp42999)". Erowid.org. Sep 1, 2006. erowid.org/exp/42999

3 hits oral LSD
  900 mg oral Pharms - Lithium (pill / tablet)

When I made this mistake I fell into a hole, became non-responsive to my family's pleas to unlock my door and had the cops called to rescue me. But when they came I thought they were soldiers from the evil queen's army come to slaughter me and I fought them like an animal until they finally beat me down and cuffed me. That's when the seizure occurred.

It can only be described as hell on earth as my body convulsed uncontrollably and I screamed non-sense and the paramedics and EMT's trying to help me while I lay handcuffed to a stretcher. They repeatedly shot me up with Haldol but nothing worked for an hour or so until my body finally shut down, thank god not permanently.

I spent 3 days unconscious in the ICU.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 42999
Published: Sep 1, 2006Views: 13,098
Pharms - Lithium (91), LSD (2), Police / Customs (60) : Alone (16), Combinations (3)