individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
I Drove the Wrong Way Down a Highway
Dimenhydrinate
by JHood
Citation:   JHood. "I Drove the Wrong Way Down a Highway: An Experience with Dimenhydrinate (exp43125)". Erowid.org. Jan 27, 2019. erowid.org/exp/43125

12 tablets oral Dimenhydrinate (pill / tablet)

Dram Trip

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

Well me and my one friend decided to try dramamine again since the first time was such a blast. We stopped at CVS and picked up our drugs then drove to his uncle's storage unit to get a few things. While he was doing his thing we were doing ours. Only about 15 mins. after taking them they started to kick in for both of us. I was driving and I remember looking at my feet which were the shadows when my foot started moving (I was not moving my feet at all) and I remember saying 'where did my foot go?' Also while sitting there we saw colors and the usual bubbling effect. Now the fun part... We started driving to his house and realize we still need to get cigs. So he tells me to go to the gas station and I started driving the totally opposite way down a 2 lane highway. I'm on the left side of the road and from what my friends tell me I suddenly turn onto a road that I have NEVER been on before and they ask me where I'm going, and I say we can get to the store this way. I started driving down the road and at the end you can only turn left, well I almost drove straight into a cornfield but somehow I made the turn. We continued to drive around the area(or the block) about 3 times, till we finally made it to his house.

The end of the trip from turning onto that road and getting to his house, to this day I have no memory of it.

But it was fun... I'm just glad I didn't get into a serious accident, which I could have, cause driving felt so damn weird.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43125
Published: Jan 27, 2019Views: 860
Dimenhydrinate (17) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Small Group (2-9) (17)