Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $125 and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
I Couldn't Process Any Thoughts
Salvia divinorum (20X Extract)
by abdul
Citation:   abdul. "I Couldn't Process Any Thoughts: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (20X Extract) (exp43322)". Erowid.org. Apr 25, 2021. erowid.org/exp/43322

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

This was my second salvia trip, and unlike my first trip which was fifteen minutes of hysterical laughter, this trip turned out to be terrifying.

I packed myself roughly a hits worth into my metal pipe, and used a bic lighter to take the biggest hit I could and hold it.

Then nothing. I felt as if I had just blacked out (which I hadn't) and awoken somewhere totally different. I could see the interior of my house just as plainly as if I was sober. I wan't even hallucinating, but I didn't recognize my surroundings.

At this point I started panicing, I was totally delerious and didn't know that I had just taken a hit of salvia. I was running around my house trying to figure out why I was in this strange place, but I couldn't process any thoughts.

I didn't know what to do so I just layed down and tried to sleep, but the extremely painful physical sensations only grew stronger when I layed down so I just sat on my couch and stared at the wall until I came down ten minutes later.

When I came down my shirt and pants were literally soaked in sweat.

Salvia is a terrible drug, I doubt it has any recreational value at all, which is what people had been telling me, but I guess I just wanted to see for myself. The worst part of the salvia experience for me was actually the body high because I found it so painful.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43322
Published: Apr 25, 2021Views: 205
Salvia divinorum (44) : Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)