Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
One Word - Mellow
Codeine
by Xx Stellar xX
Citation:   Xx Stellar xX. "One Word - Mellow: An Experience with Codeine (exp43363)". Erowid.org. Jan 14, 2022. erowid.org/exp/43363

90 mg oral Codeine (pill / tablet)

So I got a prescription of Tylenol 3's for migraines the other day. But as I was saying I got these T3's today and I joyfully pranced into my room and cleaned it up so as I wouldn't have to worry about anything while I was tripping, and I could thoroughly enjoy it.

I happily sat at my computer desk and popped 3 of the pills (30mg each for a total of 90mg) within 15-20 minutes I could feel a warmness running through my body, and a tense feeling in my shoulders. I had butterflies in my stomach as if I was anticipating something. Everything seemed to be a bit more enjoyable. The computer was suddenly something I considered as a great way to pass the time. The music was great, it was as if the songs had been written for me, I found joy in every word. I was chatting to everyone. Within about an hour I could feel the rush starting to subside but the feeling for the most part was still there. Then I just spent the rest of the night laying on my bed watching some tv until I slowly drifted off to sleep. I noticed that when I woke up I didnt feel groggy as usual, I felt as if I hadnt even slept, I wasnt tired at all, I was energized and ready for the day.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43363
Published: Jan 14, 2022Views: 296
Codeine (14) : General (1), Glowing Experiences (4), Music Discussion (22), Alone (16)