Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Feels Like the Flu, but Worth It
Nutmeg & Cannabis
by otacon
Citation:   otacon. "Feels Like the Flu, but Worth It: An Experience with Nutmeg & Cannabis (exp43404)". Erowid.org. Jan 14, 2022. erowid.org/exp/43404

12 g oral Nutmeg
    repeated smoked Cannabis (plant material)

After reading everyone else's experiences with this stuff, I got curious and measured out 12g and took it with alot of water at about 5pm on a Friday. It was a 3 day weekend, so I was sure I was going to have a good amount of time to recover.

-The nutmeg didnt actually taste near as bad as some Nancys have been saying online. I had no trouble getting it to my stomach, it didnt really make me gag.

-Around 8 I noticed that sounds and lights were beginning to annoy me, and I was a tiny bit buzzed. From there the flu-like symptoms increased, and I about 8:20 I threw up the BBQ I had stupidly eaten an hour before. I only threw up once, after that I felt perfect.

-By 9 we were smoking, although after one bowl I felt like I had smoked 10 of the best weed. The nutmeg seemed to take me to the point where, when active, your imagination is extremely powerful and you can really control how you feel. I just wanted to sit down and let my thoughts entertain myself.

-I slept the rest of it off, and now its the next day. Feels just like when I start smoking herb and I was always fried the next day. This is the extreme of that feeling.

Overall, this was pretty enjoyable. Yeah, it made me sick for about half an hour, but after that, it made for a perfect cannabis-type high. Im doing it again, soon.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43404
Published: Jan 14, 2022Views: 279
Nutmeg (41), Cannabis (1) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Various (28)