Really Worthless
cyclobenzaprine
by That Girl
Citation:   That Girl. "Really Worthless: An Experience with cyclobenzaprine (exp43455)". Erowid.org. Jun 27, 2007. erowid.org/exp/43455

80 mg oral Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (pill / tablet)

I was having one of them days, all out of smoke and not a decent pill in sight. I had been prescribed some Flexeril the week before for my back and so I figured hey ill just get mellow.

So some time after 7 pm I took 8. I sat around listening to the radio and waited for the effects to kick in. I got so sleepy. It was a chore just to keep my eyes open. There was no mellow or relaxed stage for me, only sleep. I tried to fight it, yeah that lasted about 2 minutes. I was done for. I passed out on the couch somewhere around 9:30 quarter to 10 and slept till about 3:30 the next afternoon. I woke up groggy as hell and ready for a nap.

After about 2 pots of coffee I was fine. The only thing I can say is itís a waste. It does serve it purpose as far as helping the pain in my back, but thatís about as far as it goes.

Food for thought: Iíve done my share of pills and can usually handle 'the burn', but let me tell ya, Flexeril is the worst by far.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 43455
Published: Jun 27, 2007Views: 9,630
Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (267) : General (1), Alone (16)