individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Happiness and Dreams
Melatonin & Hydrocodone (Vicodin)
by Rich Tripper
Citation:   Rich Tripper. "Happiness and Dreams: An Experience with Melatonin & Hydrocodone (Vicodin) (exp43469)". Erowid.org. Mar 12, 2007. erowid.org/exp/43469

10 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)
  6.0 mg oral Melatonin (pill / tablet)
  4.0 mg oral Vitamin B-6 (pill / tablet)

Iíve been taking vicodin a week now for an injury last week and just bought melatonin for enhancing my dreams, anyways I took 2 melatonin tablets and 1 vicodin and just sat there for a while waiting to go to bed. After a while I felt like I had taken lots of vicodin (a lot more than I actually had taken) and felt really good. I laid down and turned off my lights and noticed like a grid of colors(weird as it sounds its true).

It wasnít like tripping just seeing them. After that I closed my eyes and I would just start thinking about something and it would just run on and on until I realized what Iím thinking of is stupid. For example I was talking to myself as if I had 2 personalities. After that I must have fallen asleep and I had very vivid dreams. I know Iím not just a light weight for vicodin because Iíve taken it a lot and this has never happened. My past drug experience has been Weed, DXM, Shrooms, Vicodin, Alcohol, Oxycontin, and I think thatís it.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43469
Published: Mar 12, 2007Views: 18,289
Hydrocodone (111), Melatonin (94), Dreams (85) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)