Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Riding the White Devil
Cocaine
by Jenny
Citation:   Jenny. "Riding the White Devil: An Experience with Cocaine (exp43515)". Erowid.org. Apr 5, 2018. erowid.org/exp/43515

3 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  1 line insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  1 line insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

I've been around cocaine a lot recently due to my boyfriend who seems to be the middle man for most of his friends. One evening he after going out to the bars he was cutting up a few lines for one of his friends and he offered to let me try some. I had briefly thought about trying with him before but this was the first time it had come up. I realized this would be as good a time as any to give it a go. I told him to cut me a line as well. I had 2 lines that night which my boyfriend roughly estimated to be abought .25 grams from the gram that he had on him at the time. I was a little tenative and nervous right before so he told me to have a few beers before just to sort of take the edge off. I did one line and waited for about 5-10 minutes. The nostril in which I insufflated the powder was rather numb and so was my throat. My boyfriend and his friend had warned me about the possibility of my throat feeling like it was closing up. I experienced this briefly but it wasn't that annoying. I'm not sure I felt any euphoric effects but I felt like everthing was moving faster but not to the point of being uncomfortable. I felt very talkative and social and I'm a big hand talker and I remember using my hands a lot more than normal. I didnt notice any comedown effects or crashes, most likely because of the alcohol. I simply got tired all of a sudden and went to sleep. The next day however my jaw hurt terribly because I had been grinding my teeth all night long and was still doing it when I woke up.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43515
Published: Apr 5, 2018Views: 1,204
Cocaine (13) : General (1), First Times (2), Various (28)