Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Everything Was Amazing and Life Was Great
Nitrous Oxide
by thunderchicken
Citation:   thunderchicken. "Everything Was Amazing and Life Was Great: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp43524)". Erowid.org. May 20, 2019. erowid.org/exp/43524

2 carts. inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)
  3 carts. inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)
  2 carts. inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

Nitrous Fun

Okay, so it is my first time experiance with inhalents. Whatever. My bf and some of his hippie friends were craving nitrous. I dont think he ever used it before, but he'd dun duster. We were buyin shit fer whippets, (punchbag balloons you fill with the whipcream charger cartridges and the cracker fer em) and I wasnt planning on doing any. Not cuz I was against it, just cuz I didnt think huffing was my thing.

Mmkay. So were settin up to do this and I watch my bf take his huff. He just sat back with his eyes slanty and was liek, 'whoa man' cept his voice wasnt his voice, it was real deep and evil, like a slow motion video. Even his laugh was deep. Then they handed me a whippet with two whipcream chargers emptied into it. I hadnt planned on this, so I was pretty much like, 'why the hell not' and inhaled.

It was just like air, pretty much. I held it in, waitin fer somethin to happen. Nothing. So I let it out and when I did, everything became very vivid, and more realistic. All my sad or angry feelings were lifted and I was weightless. I took in the whole balloon and sat back. When ppl spoke, I heard them as if from afar. Everything was amazing and life was great, I looked at my boyfriend and I had to laugh. I could tell I prolly had the same dumb grin on as he did. I sat back, but didnt feel the seat. It was weird. I touched my lips, but it was like at the dentist, I couldnt feel them. Or my hands, or anything really. I loved it and laughed until the euphoria slipped away.

Just in time, because I was getting handed a balloon with 3 chargers in it. Mmkay, when that one was finished I kind of flopped on to my bfs chest (he was laying down) and closed my eyes. I heard someone say, 'shes having fun' but I couldnt tell if it was my boyfriend or someone else. For some reason this set me off laughing hella. I opened my eyes and looked at my boyfriend. All was well.

Everyone had a final whippet with 2 in it and that was the whole case. The four of us had finished off 24 chargers. Hippie crack is excellent and I would do it again. Its safer than duster I heard that you cant die from it. So its all good in my book.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43524
Published: May 20, 2019Views: 751
Nitrous Oxide (40) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)