Squash Aftertaste
Sceletium tortuosum & Cannabis
by Naien
Citation:   Naien. "Squash Aftertaste: An Experience with Sceletium tortuosum & Cannabis (exp43601)". Erowid.org. Dec 27, 2007. erowid.org/exp/43601

3 bowls smoked Various (plant material)

I am high as I write this. I am smoking regular LA weed with kaugoed sprinkles on top. Hits feel smoother and cleaner and leave a sort of menthalated feeling in the back of the throat. It has a more vegetative taste than just pot, a little like boiled squash or something. My kaugoed is home-made; Sceletium that I grow in my garden was harvested and macerated, then baked at 100 degrees F in an aluminum bowl for 36 hours, then ground using a regular pot grinder.

My throat is numb, like it feels after using Chlorseptic. My limbs feel less weighted than normal when high and my thoughts are clearer and more organized. The high feeling around my eyes and forehead is there as usual but it is more lifting than weighting as usual. I am motivated and interested in great contrast to normal pot high. Definitely an enhancement to normal pot high, but the squash aftertaste is a little unpleasant in my opinion.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43601
Published: Dec 27, 2007Views: 13,688
Cannabis (1), Sceletium tortuosum (179) : Unknown Context (20), Combinations (3)