Almost There...
Cannabis
by Mint
Citation:   Mint. "Almost There...: An Experience with Cannabis (exp43707)". Erowid.org. Sep 20, 2021. erowid.org/exp/43707

smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I come from an southern african country where the strength of marijuana is low in comparisone with a european marijuana. I had been smoking many years before I met a guy who had some 'european' weed. The first time I smoked a joint (without tobacc0) at his house, I sat back in a big chair and started to feel light. There was music playing and people speaking in the backround but I seemed to have turned them down. I began to feel my head almost open and found an incredible (and frightening) sence of breaking outand floating. I could have taken off at that moment but didnt, because I was scared. Scared of not being able to go back into my body. At that moment I slipped back into my body in no time at all. I have since tried to get the same result, unsuccesfully. :(

Exp Year: 1998ExpID: 43707
Published: Sep 20, 2021Views: 170
Cannabis (1) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)