Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Can't Get a Buzz
Leonotis leonurus (Wild Dagga)
by Leonotis leonurus
Citation:   Leonotis leonurus. "Can't Get a Buzz: An Experience with Leonotis leonurus (Wild Dagga) (exp43731)". Erowid.org. Dec 27, 2007. erowid.org/exp/43731

smoked Leonotis leonurus (flowers)
    oral Leonotis leonurus (tea)

So, I bought 14 grams of Wild Dagga pedals. I tried smoking it, and after several bowls, I thought I might've felt something. It was such a small hint of a buzz, I wasn't quite sure if I was even high.

Then I tried making tea. I emptied two Lipton tea bags, filled them with the pedals, and restapled them. I boiled some water and let the two bags soak for about 15 minutes, squeezing them occasionally. I drank the first cup and almost felt something again, so I drank another cup.

I've come to the conclusion that I just can't get what I'd consider a buzz on Wild Dagga. I won't be wasting anymore time and money on it.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43731
Published: Dec 27, 2007Views: 11,762
Leonotis leonurus (119) : Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1), Unknown Context (20)