Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Friggin Awesome
Methylphenidate
by Stimulant Luva
Citation:   Stimulant Luva. "Friggin Awesome: An Experience with Methylphenidate (exp43799)". Erowid.org. Apr 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/43799

40 mg oral Pharms - Methylphenidate (pill / tablet)

Ritalin Rules

My friend takes ritalin for ADD and offered me some one day before class started. She gave me 40 mg and then I went to class. About 45 min later I started to feel it working. It felt like I had tons of energy, like my body was trying to move around on its own but I had a strong urge to hold still, and it felt so great! I found that it made me talk very loudly, although I wasn't aware of it until my friend told me to 'turn it down'. It also made my hands and feet twich, because my writing was all over the page and barely readable. And I kept on raising my feet to my toes then back down, then up, then down. My mind was going a mile a minute and I started to daydream quite abit. The whole thing lasted about 50 minutes. There wasnt any come down, it just kina faded with out me noticing. And after I found I was really able to pay attention for 3 hrs after. I started buying it from my friend I loved it so much, but after the third time it didn't work as well, so I guess I build a tolerance real quick. I bumped up the dose to 60 mg and I'm still on that. Any way, it's friggin awesome. One of my faves.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43799
Published: Apr 15, 2018Views: 1,735
Pharms - Methylphenidate (114) : General (1), First Times (2), School (35)