Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Auditory and Visual
Lithium, MDMA & Pimozide
by Fluffhead
Citation:   Fluffhead. "Auditory and Visual: An Experience with Lithium, MDMA & Pimozide (exp44012)". Erowid.org. Apr 13, 2020. erowid.org/exp/44012

250 mg oral Pharms - Lithium (daily)
  1 tablet oral MDMA

I'll Have a Lithium, Orap and MDMA Cocktail

I experimented with MDMA for the first time. I am on a 250mg/day lithium regimen in conjunction with 6mg/day of Orap, an orphan drug commonly used to treat Tourettes Syndrome.

I took the MDMA pill at midnight in a club and I was peaking 50 minutes later. I didn't have much trouble with the jaw-clenching or teeth grinding. I experienced a very auditory and visual trip, with almost no attention paid to the sensory aspect. (i.e. I didn't feel compelled to touch everything around me.) Not much introspective thought, however I felt extremely content with everyone around me and every place I was in. I was very content just dancing by myself in my own little corner of the club.

I kept myself well hydrated, drinking 2 liters over a 4 hour period. The MDMA did not exacerbate my Tourette's, but I don't think I can say it had any positive effects on it either.

Once I peaked, I tripped for 3 hours, however it felt like 30 minutes. I experienced a very pleasant trip. Very clearheaded. Very focused on dancing, yet very aware of my surroundings. My body felt really good, and my chronic back pain was temporarily alleviated while peaking.

The week following the experience was very pleasant. No depressed feelings. No negative side effects to report.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 44012
Published: Apr 13, 2020Views: 395
MDMA (3), Pharms - Lithium (91) : Club / Bar (25), Combinations (3), First Times (2)