Bad Trip
Cannabis
by Reply to Jon
Citation:   Reply to Jon. "Bad Trip: An Experience with Cannabis (exp4404)". Erowid.org. Mar 3, 2001. erowid.org/exp/4404

6 hits smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Im only 16 and i smoked weed a few times, most the time i thought everything was funny and relaxed...nothing too great. Then i hit a joint with a few guys which was some really strong chronic shit. I was in a car and i felt like i was going through a tiem warp every five seocnds my mind would lapse and i would start a new thought and freak out again. I got home and walked out of the car feeling like i was walking through a cartoon strip and i could see my self use the phone and start to eat chips. These chips were so bad. Food tasted like yuck and my ice tea felt like acid dripping down my stomach.

I would close my eyes and visualize tons of colors that seemed to make pictures and it was horrible. I could hear my subconscious (that's my explanation at least) and i was so scared out of mind. I still feel weird and its been 2 months. It's like each week i get closer to feeling normal. Sometimes i go through moments where i feel like I'm the only one existing and I'm in a sorta alone hell, and everything is in slow motion. Its pretty scary and no one else understands.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 4404
Published: Mar 3, 2001Views: 10,527
Cannabis (1) : Difficult Experiences (5), Post Trip Problems (8), Small Group (2-9) (17)