A Wild Night (So I've Heard)
Clonazepam & Alcohol - Beer
by Joshua Vega
Citation:   Joshua Vega. "A Wild Night (So I've Heard): An Experience with Clonazepam & Alcohol - Beer (exp44118)". Erowid.org. Apr 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/44118

2 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  T+ 0:00 1 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:30 .5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00   repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

I began drinking beer at about 7:00 PM, probably had 2 or 3 before 2 Klonopin (chewed). About 30 minutes after taking the first two pills (1 mg) the effects seemed minimal. I decided to take one more. I coninued to drink. By 9:00 pm I felt very intoxicated with a strange dissociative euphoria. I was saying things I wouldn't normally say to people without giving even a thought as to what the repurcussions would be. Very soon after, I blacked out. However, I continued to go to parties late into the night.

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

I danced, held conversations with people, and drove. Only when people told me of the things I did that night does it come back to me. Very different than an alcohol blackout. From what people have told me, I didn't appear to them to be too intoxicated, but I was definetely not 'myself'.
The risk outweighs the benefits for me.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 44118
Published: Apr 6, 2018Views: 3,266
Pharms - Clonazepam (125), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199) : General (1), Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)