Ltd Ed 'Solve et Elucido' Art Giclee
This fantastic reverberating giclee print is a gift for $500 donations supporting Erowid's mission. 12" x 12", stretched on canvas, the image wraps around the sides of the 1" thick piece. It's signed by artist Vibrata, and Erowid founders Earth & Fire.
Two Crackers Turned Me Into A Cat
Cannabis
by Foilage
Citation:   Foilage. "Two Crackers Turned Me Into A Cat: An Experience with Cannabis (exp44124)". Erowid.org. Jan 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/44124

1 g oral Cannabis (edible / food)
  T+ 0:30 1 g oral Cannabis (edible / food)

I had smoked weed on a couple of occasions before I decided to cook with pot. My friend 'K' had told that when you eat your pot you get a much different high than if you had smoked it, and I was eager to experiment. I searched the web for an easy recipe, and I found one that involved crackers and peanut butter. I chopped a fairly large nug (about 2 grams) of silver haze into fine shake, spread the crackers with peanut butter, and sandwiched the weed between them. I wrapped the 'Firecrakers' in foil, and heated them over a gas stove for a good ten minutes. After they were cooked, I popped one in my mouth and waited. After thirty minutes I felt nothing, so I ate the other sandwich.

About an hour after eating the first sandwich, it hit me HARD. I was watching Chappelle's show, And I noticed that I had an arm like a cat's. My watch became a stripe, my hair was fur, and my fingers were claws! I had never experienced anything like this after smoking, this was amazing. My high continued escalating to the point where I could not get up out of my bed, my legs had become part of the bed, like they melted together. about six hours after ingesting my first cracker, my parents came home,and I was still high. My mother came to say goodnight, and I was barely able to utter goodnight. I slipped into deep sleep and to my amazement, when I awoke, I was still fucking high. After sixteen amazing hours I started to come down. This was an experience to remember.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 44124
Published: Jan 17, 2018Views: 602
Cannabis (1) : General (1), Preparation / Recipes (30), Hangover / Days After (46), Various (28)