Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Not Like the Ordinary High
Alprazolam & Cannabis
by hittinthatdstdblnt
Citation:   hittinthatdstdblnt. "Not Like the Ordinary High: An Experience with Alprazolam & Cannabis (exp44161)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/44161

.5 joints/cigs smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  .5 mg smoked Pharms - Alprazolam (ground / crushed)

Weed and xanax

Hey hows everybody doing I usually don't submit reports but I'm stoned and thought I'd spit at yall a minute about this experience. My friend got this good weed today stickey with THC. Its the weekend and dont have to be at work so I decided to dust my blunt with 1 mg of xanax. Smoked about half the blunt then I realized I was wasted its not like the ordinary high I get from xanax when I take the pill, its an immediate strong high that lasts about 2-4 hours, but I did notice shortness of breath which can happen with many tranquilizers for me. Alright I guess thats about it. Peace

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 44161
Published: Feb 24, 2018Views: 2,778
Cannabis (1), Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : General (1), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)