Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Lighting the Sand
2C-D
by Dust Mote VII
Citation:   Dust Mote VII. "Lighting the Sand: An Experience with 2C-D (exp44241)". Erowid.org. May 9, 2006. erowid.org/exp/44241

25 mg oral 2C-D (powder / crystals)

My very first time was a subtle experience; I kept waiting for the ground to crack and to hallucinate things that weren't there.

I was at the beach in daylight and I was there with my newly ex boyfriend. While coming up I felt paranoid and insecure. I couldn't stop talking even though I felt babyish and annoying for doing it. I went for a walk to seperate myself and things got a little better.

Everything had a rainbow circumference to it, a pulsating gas-in-liquid effect but nothing too interesting. Seagulls were HUGE and very confusing. I found something which looked like a horse skull in the sand, but it must have really been a horseshoe crab. I was full of emotion and all the senses were enhanced: sand grains were large and grapefruit tasted so good I ate pieces which had sand on them.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 44241
Published: May 9, 2006Views: 9,769
2C-D (103) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2)