Temporary Remission of Stutter
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by HeatGuy
Citation:   HeatGuy. "Temporary Remission of Stutter: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp44270)". Erowid.org. Dec 20, 2007. erowid.org/exp/44270

repeated   MDMA

I have noted that when I take MDMA, my stutter, which I have had my entire life completely and utterly dissapears for 4-8 hours. The only time I have been fluent in my entire life has been on ecstasy. After 30 years of stuttering, MDMA has allowed me for the first time be able to say whatever I want, whenever I want, to whomever I want. It's a pretty profound experience one doesn't soon forget.

I have also read other accounts of this on the internet. So clearly there is some mechanism involved that allows an ordinarily non-fluent individual to suddenly be able to speak fluently. I can only hope someone in a position to use this information reads this and I also hope this thread helps spur other individuals with similar experiences with stuttering and mdma to report here.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 44270
Published: Dec 20, 2007Views: 7,482
MDMA (3) : Health Benefits (32), Not Applicable (38)