Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Sad Day After Amazing Experiences
MDMA
by phunky
Citation:   phunky. "Sad Day After Amazing Experiences: An Experience with MDMA (exp44289)". Erowid.org. Jan 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/44289

100 mg   MDMA (powder / crystals)
  1 tablet   MDMA (pill / tablet)
    repeated insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
    repeated oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
    repeated smoked Cannabis (plant material)

It wasn't my first time with mdma, but it was my first time doing straight up molly. I was at bonnaroo in Tennessee and the first night was my birthday. I got drunk all day long in the heat and then sobered up for some molly eating for a show at night.

Everything was amazing at the show, everyone I camped with was rolling so it was a great bonding experience. I saw bright lights and a really fast drummer and smiling faces. It was amazing. The next morning I woke up completely fine...excited about my previous night. I blew some lines of coke and was constantly smoking and drinking. Night time came and it was time to eat the E.

We all munched on some White Sunflowers for a late night Sound Tribe Sector Nine show. And it was amazing. It was probably one of the best shows I had ever seen, and I will honestly thank some of the mdma for that!! But the hangover was terrible. After all the mdma eating and the past of depression (I was on prozac for 3 years until about 5 months before bonnaroo). I came down hard. I wasn't sure if it was because of the history of prozac or what...but the next morning I stayed in the car all day being upset but happy about the experience. For some reason, I just couldn't get over the fact on how sad I was.

The only way I got through the day was my friend pulling me out of the van around 2pm and said that I would feel better if I took a lot of shots. So I took about 5 shots, made a mixed drink and went to the next show and I felt fine. But I don't remember feeling as sad as I did that morning ever. It was horrible, but at the same time worth it.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 44289
Published: Jan 17, 2018Views: 536
MDMA (3) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Hangover / Days After (46), Festival / Lg. Crowd (24)