Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Passed
DXM & Drug Testing
by Lord Rikath
Citation:   Lord Rikath. "Passed: An Experience with DXM & Drug Testing (exp44474)". Erowid.org. Jun 21, 2007. erowid.org/exp/44474

200 mg   DXM

I'm on probation. I get drug tested regularly and was nervous when it came to DXM because I have heard it can cause false positives. One night I personally ingested around 200 mg of DXM to catch a buzz. Little did I know I was to be drug tested the very next MORNING!!! The result of 100% clean surprised me, and I was very pleased.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 44474
Published: Jun 21, 2007Views: 5,172
DXM (22), Drug Testing (59) : General (1), Not Applicable (38)