Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Not Worth It
2C-C
by Justme
Citation:   Justme. "Not Worth It: An Experience with 2C-C (exp44490)". Erowid.org. Oct 24, 2006. erowid.org/exp/44490

oral 2C-C (powder / crystals)

My buddy received his shipment in the mail last week from a reputable company. It came in a small vile. My friend broke it up.

Took the stuff at about 12:30am by itself w/water felt it at about 1:10am.at first I felt a bit dizzy. Somewhat uncomfortable (I've used many substances before I didn't really care for this stuff) everything was at a kind of a slant. Objects seemed well defined and the ceiling of my apartment hung unusually low, felt a bit off for a couple of hours. I started writing this stuff down on paper and the words seemed to be patterning. my handwriting looked really weird. The paper was breathing between the words. honestly this sounds kinda cool but Iíve experienced ten times this kind of trip with morning glories and even more w/ acid, the overall feeling I had was kind of drunk with a persisting headache (which I did not have before I took this stuff). Went to sleep at about 4:15 am and just woke up at 1:00pm I still have a headache.

In my opinion, this was not worth it.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 44490
Published: Oct 24, 2006Views: 8,017
2C-C (262) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2)