Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Amazine Trip, Not So Good Aftereffects
LSD & Cannabis
by allielicious420
Citation:   allielicious420. "Amazine Trip, Not So Good Aftereffects: An Experience with LSD & Cannabis (exp44493)". Erowid.org. Jul 11, 2007. erowid.org/exp/44493

1 hit oral LSD (blotter / tab)
  T+ 0:00   repeated smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 1:40 1 hit oral LSD (blotter / tab)

I do alot of drugs. I do pharmies, I do hallucinogens, and most of all, I smoke the chronic. My experiences so far have only been good, though people continue to warn me about the dangerous after effects of acid. I never listened, and now I feel like puking my brains out.

On saturday night I took an ambien, smoked some salvia and went to sleep. I passed the fuck out and slept until work the next day. Then at 10:20 I took my first hit of acid, and started smoking herb. We kept a bowl loaded the whole night, and went through approx. A half 8th. We drank a ton of juice and ate alot of fruit. I have done acid three times before, never with adverse effects. An hour and forty minutes later I took another hit of acid, and soon after started to feel queasy. The rest of the night I felt like puking my brains out, but couldnt get anything up. I just kept a bowl next to the toilet and sat there in a fetal position wanting nothing more than to puke. I still enjoyed the trip, going for a brief walk outside and discovering a beautiful sky of both night and day. And my stomach still feels sick whenever I eat something, like my body is rejecting it and doesnt want to digest anything, I dunno. Its been 5 days since I took the acid. I want to puke my guts up, get that shit out of there!!! I wish I had some weed to help the nausea. I have never felt like this before. I think it was the combination of acid and ambien in my system that messed me up.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 44493
Published: Jul 11, 2007Views: 7,593
LSD (2) : Hangover / Days After (46), Health Problems (27), Small Group (2-9) (17)